Your RSVP helps determine the number of classes and volunteers needed each Sunday.
Preschool and Kindergarten Kids
- Kids in Infant, Toddler and 2-year-old Kids’ Church remain in the same room for Sunday school.
- Kids in 3–K Kids’ Church are afterward guided to class by volunteers. They are picked up from their individual classrooms.
- Kids in Kids’ Church not staying for class are picked up from the Kids’ Church Room (Library) following the 9am Worship Gathering.
- Kids 3–Kindergarten that are not in Kids’ Church are checked in and dropped off in the Kids’ Church Room (Library) at 10am to join their class.
- 1st–4th Graders are checked in and dropped off in the upstairs Kids’ Center large room at 10am. They are picked up from the Kids’ Church Room (Library) at 10:45am.
- 5th Graders are not required to check in. They meet in and are dismissed from the 5th Grade Classroom.
Questions: Megan Lawson, Kids’ Minister