- Confirm you and your family members do not have a fever. If you have had a fever in the last 48 hours, do not attend.
- Sanitize your hands with soap or sanitizer. Prepare to utilize hand sanitizing stations at the building, if needed.
Loving Your Neighbor
- Masks are encouraged. If you forget your mask, a limited supply is available by asking an usher.
- Do not attend if you or a family member:
- Has been in close contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19, is experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat.
- Has had a fever in the last 48 hours.
- Has had a new loss of taste or smell.
- Has experienced vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours.
- Suspects that they might have been exposed to COVID-19.
Steps to Attend a Worship Gathering
- Only the Main Entrance (Rockland Road side of the building) is used for entering the building. All other entrances are locked.
- Do not congregate together in the Front or Back Lobby, hallways, classrooms, aisles, parking lot or anywhere else on campus. Make sure you and your children observe principles of social distancing.
- Take a single serving communion pack upon entry.
- Enter the Auditorium and find a place to sit.
- Use every other row, as indicated.
- Family units sit at each end of a pew with at least six feet between units. Only sit with your immediate family and do not come closer than six feet to anyone not in your immediate family.
- After communion:
- Ushers pick up trash as well as the offering using the empty rows. Congregants are not passing trays.
Minimize your movement throughout the facility.
- No water fountain use. Bring your own water, if needed.
- Coffee is not available.
- Restrooms available for emergencies only.
- Doors are propped open to minimize exposure to surfaces.
- Use side doors to exit as instructed at conclusion of service.
What if someone that attended a worship gathering tests positive?
Alert the Church Office if you test positive for COVID-19 within two weeks of attending an on-site Worship Gathering or other event. We have a cleaning policy in place to disinfect the building.