The elders and staff are in continual discussion and prayer about how and when we offer our Worship Gatherings and classes. We consider how to accommodate those meeting in-person best, and of equal importance, accommodate those joining us online. We are also looking beyond this pandemic and planning for how to facilitate our future goals.
With these considerations, starting on January 10, our Sunday Worship Gathering times are changing to 9am and 11am.
- This helps more individuals and families attend in person.
- This structure creates a placeholder between the services for future in-person class offerings. We don’t yet have specific information to share regarding when class offerings begin or how they operate.
- As we move toward normalcy and as guidelines allow, we drop the 11am Worship Gathering to facilitate us all worshiping together at 9am with classes at 10am.
The elders and staff are optimistic and excited about the opportunities that 2021 provides to serve each other and to serve our community and the world.
As always, if you have any questions, let us know. Thank you for the support and prayers. May God’s blessings be on all of you.
Other time adjustments starting January 10:
- Classes: 10-10:50am
- Communion (via Zoom): 8:15am. Contact Stan Wilson for information.
- Kids’ Church: 9am Worship Gathering only