Do you have professional photography and videography skills? Do you proofread as a hobby or write professional copy for publications? Do you know Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, or similar apps?
Contact Brian Holaway, Director of Communications, to volunteer your services for various projects. Projects are occasional and may include sermon or class series graphics, a promotional video, event photography, or basic technology management and upgrades not handled by our IT company.
Skills of interest (*remote volunteer opportunity):
- • Adobe Creative Suite or similar (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, InDesign)*
- • Professional photography
- • Professional videography (including lighting, backdrop/sets, and more)*
- • Livestream technology
- • Basic technology troubleshooting and management (switches, Raspberry Pi, etc.)
- • Basic writing or (mainly) proofreading for announcements and other content*
- • HTML & CSS
- • Livesteam hosting and troubleshooting (basic hospitality and welcoming)*
- • Audio editing (specifically maintaining our sermon podcast)*
- • For volunteering with audio or video during Worship Gatherings, see our Worship Production Team