Sundays • 9–9:45am • Student Center
Students are divided into boys and girls small groups where they discuss God’s Word and form a community with their peers and adult teachers.
Wednesdays • 5:30–7:15pm • Student Center
Our Wednesday night gathering begins with a meal for families. After dinner, students participate in high energy activities followed by worship and teaching.
• 5:30–6:15pm: Meal; $4 per person; families welcome
• 6:15pm: Worship
• Community for students that allows them to grow deeper in their faith alongside other students.
• An atmosphere that teaches and values holy living which communicates to those around us that the Lord is God.
• An avenue for parents to connect with their teens, helping them to encourage their teen’s spiritual growth.
• An emphasis on our call as followers of Jesus to love God and love others through worship, service, and a daily relationship with Him.
Church-wide, Student Ministry and Kids’ Ministry email newsletters.