Sunday Class • 9am • Kids’ Center
Kids attend an age-appropriate class taught by a volunteer. All teachers are required to have a background check before working with children.
When classes end at 9:45am:
• Birth–preschool: return to your child’s classroom to pick them up.
• Kindergarten–4th Grade: pick up your child in the Library located in the Back Lobby.
Sunday Kids’ Church • Ages Two–Kindergarten
Just after our communion during the worship gathering, look for a slide on the screen that says it’s time to take your child to Kids’ Church. Just follow the crowd. Volunteers help along the way.
Pick up your child in the Library at the end of the worship gathering, usually around 11-11:15am.
Our Kids’ Ministry strives to excite and encourage our kids and families to love and glorify God, grow spiritually and reflect Jesus through serving others.
• We offer weekly classes and other creative, interactive opportunities for worship and learning to help our kids grow in their relationship with God, learn His Word and experience His unconditional love.
• We are intentional about understanding and leveraging what is happening in the lives of our kids and make a commitment to do our best to meet them where they are, investing in them and their families.
• We encourage each child to seek a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, instill in them a desire to submit to Him throughout their lives, and commit to teaching them the importance of repentance and baptism.
Kids’ Ministry Assistant
Church-wide, Student Ministry and Kids’ Ministry email newsletters.