Bring joy to a Christian Manor resident this Christmas by participating in our Angel Tree program. Visit the Back Lobby on Sunday, November 17, and pick up a wish list for a resident. Gift bags are provided. All you need to do is fill it up and return to the Back Lobby by Sunday, December 1.
Questions: Pat Burwell (615.824.8397) or Velva Davidson (615.414.4602)
Kids’ Ministry & Day School Program
Crafts • Pictures with Santa • Snacks
December 15, 3-6pm
5-6pm, Auditorium – Everyone is also welcome to a brief time of worship and a special Christmas program from our Day School.
Members: this is the perfect opportunity to meet someone new and welcome those who do not attend Hendersonville regularly.
As 2019 comes to an end, we encourage all members to consider year-end giving options in light of our current budget deficit.
You can donate between now and the end of the year and on Sunday, December 15, we are setting a special contribution goal of $92,000. This additional funding, which is over and above our weekly budget of $44,000, allows us to continue supporting budgeted commitments as we move into 2020.
While the date for our giving goal is set for December 15, you can continue giving on December 22 and 29.
Thank you for your ongoing generosity and kindness.
– the elders
- Your Realm account
- Place donations in the plate during Giving on Sundays
- Send the text message “HCC $100” (or any amount) to 73256
December 22, 8:30-9:30am
Join your Hendersonville family in the Gym from 8:30-9:30am on Sunday, December 22, for a special Family Breakfast of pancakes, eggs, bacon and fruit. Donations accepted at the door and go towards the Student Ministry’s Rise Against Hunger fundraising campaign.
Adult and children’s classes are not meeting on December 22.
On December 1, our Student Ministry is partnering with Rise Against Hunger and our students are packing over 10,000 meals for people in need throughout the world. Each meal costs about $0.30 to make and has every nutrient that a person needs. We are raising about $3,400 to cover the cost of the food. Prayerfully consider donating towards this project and pray for our students as they step up in the fight for the Kingdom of Heaven.
- Tuesday, November 26, 6:30pm – Devotional in the Auditorium
- Wednesday, November 27 – Church Office closes at Noon
- Thursday, November 28–Friday, November 29 – Church Office closed
- Tuesday, December 24 – Church Office closes at Noon
- Wednesday, December 25 – No activities at the building
- Wednesday, December 25–Friday, December 27 – Church Office closed
- Tuesday, December 31 – Church Office closes at Noon
- Wednesday, January 1 – Church Office closed; no activities at the building